I already feel like I am falling behind documenting all of these adventures! Gwen and I have been getting the most out of every hour she has had here and I am so thankful for all the time we’ve had. How cool is it that I have a friend that would do all this with me??
- Fredriksborg castle is insane
- most ice cream gets whipped cream on top
- Gwen is slowly making me less uptight at museums
- Laying on the floor and staring at a beautiful ceiling is really the best way to take it all in
- picnics are life
- Flunkyball is the worlds next great drinking game
- Efficient public transit continues to blow my mind
- Malmo Sweden is lame. Gwen and I give it two thumbs down
Saturday Gwen and I spent a breath taking day in Hillerot touring Fredriksborg castle. I think the pictures do all the talking.
I have pictures from Sweden, but the whole city was so lame that I don’t even feel like uploading them.
Thankfully Gwen and I salvaged our day by getting some china boxes and heading over to Kongens Have which is a beautiful park right beside the palace where the queen currently lives in DenmarkWe saw these kids playing Flunkyball, which I am not going to bother describing but I promise was super cool and I will be playing it soon.
Lots of adventures to be had the next three days with this kid! Have a happy fourth of july!